PurposeThis award has been established by the Association of Science Education Taiwan, Republic of China, to honor senior Science Education scholars who, through a life-long dedication to Science Education, have made extraordinary contributions in this field, in an all-round manner, in order to establish role models for inspiring the outstanding figures of the young generation to be more dedicated to the field of Science Education, and to produce research work of an improved quality.
- A former or current member of the Association who, once had a faculty/staff position or is working in an academic institution in Taiwan.
- An individual who has never received this award.
- The recommender has been a Director or a Supervisor in the Association of Science Education Taiwan, Republic of China
- The candidate for this award has to be jointly recommended by at least five recommenders, who has been Directors or Supervisors in the Association
- Required Application Materials: Send a joint recommendation letter, and application materials (including materials pertaining to the applicant's academic research, teaching, service to the Association, participation in international academic exchange and so on) in PDF format to:
The Awards Committee, the Association of Science Education Taiwan, Republic of China
- Recommendation schedule: from 1st August to 30th September every year.